The two said they want to bring a nice family establishment to town, so kids will be allowed in until 9 p.m. Residents will also enjoy eating house-made bbq, a full bar, sports on large television screens and drop down projectors, indoor games such as shuffleboard and pool, fire pits outdoors and live music.
- Thursday, Sept. 23 at 7 p.m. – Straw Dawg & the Wolves
- Friday, Sept. 24 at 5 p.m. – Van Wilks & Brodie Lane
- Saturday, Sept. 25 at 7:30 p.m. – Broken Arrow Band
- Sunday, Sept. 26 at 5 p.m. – George Mercado Band
- Thursday, Sept. 30 at 7 pm. – Janie Balderas Band